Monday, April 15, 2013

Kayla's Stanley


Hi!  My name is Kayla and one day I sent my Flat Stanley to my grandma in Detroit, Michigan. While Stanley was gone, it was 33 degrees there.  While Flat Stanley was in Detroit, he took his driver test but first Stanley had to read the book about how to drive.  So if Stanley didn't know how to drive he could learn how to drive. 

I hope Stanley ate while he was gone because when he got home he was eating everything all up! I hope Stanley got some sleep because when he got home today he was asleep.  I wonder if Stanley had gotten any sleep. 

When Stanley got home, I had fun walking to the bus stop with Stanley. When I got to my class, I gave my Stanley to Ms. Fiema.  Ms. Fiema showed my class. Then my teacher hung Stanley on the wall.  Every day now Stanley says hi.  That’s the end of Stanley.   
         
-Kayla                                                            





No comments:

Post a Comment